The information or material provided by Group E Academy Limited (“Group E Academy”) on this website is for reference only. Whilst Group E Academy endeavours to ensure that the information or material on this website is accurate, no express or implied warranty is given by Group E Academy as to its accuracy and Group E Academy shall not be held responsible for any error or omission.
The website does not, and it is not intended to, provide any financial, insurance, legal, accounting, or tax advice, and shall not be relied upon by you in that regard.
Not all Group E Academy products and services are available in all geographic regions. Group E Academy’s products and services are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale. All Group E Academy products and services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable agreements.
Group E Academy, or any of its associated companies, or any director, officer, or employee thereof, or any other person associated with the creation of this website or its contents, shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from (i) the use of or inability to use this website or its content, or (ii) from any action taken or decision made on the basis of the content of this site.
If you click any hyperlink in Group E Academy website that brings you to sites operated by other organisations, Group E Academy accepts no responsibility for the contents of those sites and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of and/or incidental to the use of the contents.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons appearing on this website are owned by Group E Academy and usage of the same without the express permission of Group E Academy is prohibited. The content/materials on this website are owned, controlled, operated and/or licensed by Group E Academy and are protected by copyright.
No data transmission via the Internet is completely secure. While we will use our best effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. By using this website, you are deemed to agree that the transmission of your information to us is at your own risk.
About Enrollment, Payment and Refund
– Fees for all programmes are subject to the information currently displayed on this website.
– You are required to complete the information of the online registration form to conduct online transactions.
– The ascertaining of the programme places and the commencement of the course shall be subject to the final confirmation of the admission and venue arrangement.
– If the programme is not successfully commenced due to insufficient student intake or other special circumstances, we will notify you by telephone or email to arrange a refund on or before the scheduled commencement date.
– Upon receipt of your information and payment, we will notify you by email within 3 working days to complete the registration. If you do not receive any notification, please contact us via email at email@example.com
– Payments will not be refunded (except for course postponements or cancellations).
– The Academy and this Website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect risks, losses and damages arising out of your use of this website for transactions, and you shall bear the risk yourself.
– You must acknowledge that the content provided on this website, including but not limited to: text, files, photographs, videos, graphics or advertising content is only available to you online and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property laws. You are not allowed to reproduce, distribute or manufacture works derived from the downloaded content without the prior written consent of this website.
– In case of any dispute, the Company reserves the right for final decisions.